Society

0

Written on 11:24 AM by nitesh

“Society is a masked ball, where every one hides his real character, and reveals it by hiding”
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)

This is what society symbolize to me and in the past few days I have realized this when I came to know about some morons who backbite and don't have the guts to say something in front of me.
Is it worth enough that we should care of it? - No!

To me they are just nincompoop people of the types who believe in keeping their houses clean and throwing garbage outside that is those who don't have the guts to ever go inside themselves and see what weaknesses they have. Its easy to throw stones at others without checking that they themselves are made up of glass.

I know what I am and what are my strengths and weaknesses and I am happy I have got few rarest of rarest gems as my friends who will always be there for me whenever i need them. I go a lot by my intuition but sometimes I have faltered in identifying the backbiters, but now will try to take care about it.

Its up to a person who is able to find some jewels among the morons in the society and I am able to find some, few mistakes sometimes when the jewel turned out to be artificial or a transparent stone.

Better not pay heed to such people in the society

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment